Saturday, August 7, 2010

Recipe # 33: Baked Mushrooms

By Jamie Oliver:

• 8 large flat mushrooms
• a bunch of spring onions, trimmed and sliced
• 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
• a few sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves picked
• 250g Taleggio cheese, thinly sliced
• 2 thick slices of bread, made into breadcrumbs
• a small bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
• 4 handfuls of rocket, washed and dried
• juice of 1 lemon
• extra virgin olive oil

By Andrew Fernandez:

What an easy tasting appetizer. Now there was a little of me that wanted to follow the actual recipe and actually use the sliced bread, however my memory at the store and skill of going down a grocery list wasn't quite functioning as great this day. Cheese was hard for me to use, considering how much I love cheese, but, I did. I am glad because the cheese pretty much held it together on top of the mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment